The Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit is just three months away, and everyone in the industry is excited to see what this huge annual event will bring to the table.
Under its new theme “Global, Regional, Digital,” Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit this year heeded the call of its partners and expanded the Summit into a two-day event at the Intercontinental Hotel, Dubai Festival City, UAE, to accommodate more high-level speakers and diverse quality content.
On December 7 and 8, the 16th edition of the Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit will tackle the industry’s latest trends and developments, including:
- The Role of ICT Leaders in Shaping Digital Economies
- The Future of Technology: 6G, Metaverse, New Generation of Chipsets and Digital Inclusion
- The Importance of Incorporating Sustainability in Telcos’ Strategies
- The Best Cybersecurity Models
- The Importance of Data Regulations and Policies
- Boosting Network Performance: The Role of Wholesale and the Capacity Industry
- The Potion for the Right Infrastructure Deployment
- Digitalization of the Content Industry
- Telcos Embracing the Importance of Network Automation
- The Influencing Role of Women in the ICT Sector
- The Role of Low Orbit Satellites in Accelerating Digital Transformation
This year also, the Summit will be hybrid, which will allow panelists and participants to join the discussion from anywhere in the world and participate virtually.
In addition to in-depth panel discussions, attendees will gather in a friendly networking environment. Exhibitors in the demonstration area will also showcase their innovative solutions and meet with participating industry leaders and experts.
On the evening of December 8th, the traditional and highly anticipated Telecom Review Excellence Awards ceremony and gala dinner will be held to recognize ICT brands and industry leaders for accomplishments made during the past year.
Through its prestigious awards, Telecom Review, together with an independent panel of judges, continues its dedication and commitment to the ICT industry in honoring the best of the best in corporate innovation and performance as well as individual capabilities and contributions as influential players globally.
Expect the unexpected at the 16th edition of Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit.
This is your chance to witness one of the best editions so far, even challenging the Mega Summit of 2021: https://www.telecomreview.tv/index.php/featured/416-get-ready-for-a-mega-summit-in-december